Where is my wine?
- If your order goes missing, or is damaged between dispatch and delivery, we will send you a replacement order as soon as we can. If we are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 7 days, we will offer you a full refund. For these purposes, delivery takes place when products are left at your delivery address or with someone else in accordance with your instructions.
Corked & Faulty Wines
- If we verify that a non-fine wine (under £40) you buy from us is corked or otherwise faulty we will issue a credit on return of the bottle in question.
- To qualify for a credit the wine must have been purchased within the last six months and not damaged or improperly stored. If you suspect a problem, reseal the wine in the bottle and contact us within 48 hours.
- We may make arrangements to have the bottle returned to us for testing.
- Fine wine (£40+) is not covered by this policy and is dealt with on a case-by-case basis. If you suspect a problem, reseal the wine in the bottle and contact us within 48 hours. We will do our best to resolve the issue.
- All credits for corked or otherwise faulty wine are issued at our sole discretion.
UK Consumer Contract Regulations Cancellations
Under the UK’s Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to cancel your entire order and receive a full refund, including for the original delivery charge, for up to fourteen days beginning from the day on which you receive the goods. To exercise this right, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address. You must then arrange to have the goods returned to us at the above address. If we can collect the items from within our main delivery area (mainland England, Wales and Scotland, excluding the Highlands) we will arrange a courier free of charge on request. Outside that area, you will be liable for the cost of the return.
You are required to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession such that they are returned to us in a saleable condition. Your refund will be issued via your original payment method.